- Written by Administrator
Comments and debate are welcome at CVIndependent.com, but the following will be removed by our administrator:
• Potentially libelous comments.
• Obscene, racist or bigoted comments.
• Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language. Name-calling will not be tolerated.
• Plagiarized material.
• Private, personal information published without consent.
• Comments totally unrelated to the topic of the post.
• Commercial promotions or spam.
• Hyperlinks to material that is not directly related to the discussion.
• Comments that are duplicated on multiple stories or articles.
• Comments that are typed in all caps. That's shouting.
• Comments using fake names or fake email addresses.
By posting a comment you agree to indemnify the Coachella Valley Independent and its officers and employees from and against all liabilities, judgments, damages, and costs (including attorney's fees) incurred by any of them which arise out of or are related to the comments that you post. Comments are intended only for the personal use of our readers, and may not be used for commercial purposes or for organized political activity.
The Coachella Valley Independent reserves the right to monitor comments, and remove any that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be abusive, defamatory, in violation of the copyright, trademark right, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or otherwise inappropriate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Coachella Valley Independent is not obligated to take any such actions, and will not be responsible or liable for comments posted on the website.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the comments, as violation of the terms can lead to legal liability.