Halloween this year fell on a Saturday—and that meant packed crowds and thousands of people in downtown Palm Springs.
On Arenas Road, Bella da Ball hosted the annual costume contest, while the bars were full of revelers, both costumed and in street clothes.
The Independent was there, and took a few photos. Enjoy!
- The Scorpion Room The Scorpion Room
- DJ Tommy Locust DJ Tommy Locust
- Garrett and Jeff Garrett and Jeff
- Dan With Horns Dan With Horns
- Arenas Road Arenas Road
- God Bless America God Bless America
- From France and a Cave From France and a Cave
- Bossie Behind the Bar at Chill Bossie Behind the Bar at Chill
- Cheers! Cheers!
- Barry and Darrell Want to Examine You Barry and Darrell Want to Examine You
- Kim Reunites With the Pope Kim Reunites With the Pope
- Lots of Orange Lots of Orange